Promote Your Business on www.UPtravel.com
Become a member of Upper Peninsula Travel & Recreation Association (UPTRA) and let us help you reach the visitors to the U.P. as we have been doing for 100 years. Upon becoming a member, your business is immediately listed on our website (www.UPtravel.com). On the website you can add photos, post coupons and special packages. You will also receive a full business listing in our annual printing of the Upper Peninsula Travel Planner. Most retail businesses dues are $150 per year.
Members can take advantage of the www.UPtravel.com Web site to promote and market their businesses using a multitude of tools that are just a click away. All are FREE to you as members.
- Maintain Business Listing: Using a unique user id and password to access their information, members can update their business/organization record of information for both visitors and UPTRA administrators.
- Standard information available to visitors: Business description, logo, Web site address, email address, phone numbers, etc. Members can also update and manage their own:
- Photo Gallery with unlimited image uploads
- Payment types accepted
- Lat/Long data fields for approximate map point of their location
- Coupons (Deals): Upon approval from UPTRA, members can add and manage coupons they create for visitors. Fields include title, 600 character description, image upload, start/end date and expiration date.
- Travel Package Promotions: UPTRA members can create their own travel promotions/specials (following guidelines for submission/display enforced by UPTRA administrators). Promotional fields include promotion name/title, one (1) image, a description field, start/end date and expiration date of promotion.
- Event listings: Members can submit event listings that can be added to the UPTRA Web site. All event records added are pending approval by site administrators.
- Reports: Statics available for individual business records in the member database include a monthly report of search result listing, profile view and clicks to member URL.
- Additional Contacts: Members can add additional contact persons to their business record for internal communication newsletters that UPTRA administration will be sending to the membership.
- Visitor Leads: Members can view all leads that UPTRA is responding to by logging into your members area. We post new names, addresses, and emails every week to this area so you can market directly to people asking for information on the Upper Peninsula.
If you do not have your user name and password, please call us at 800-562-7134 or email us today so you can take advantage of these great promotional tools!