It appears ice fishing season has started, especially in the northern areas of the state. With that said, anglers are reminded that first ice and last ice are the most dangerous ice, and caution needs to be used. Be sure … Read full article
- 11 Scenic Fall Hikes Show Off the U.P.’s Brilliant Colors
- Seven Great Spots for Fall Photography in the U.P.
- Seven scenic motorcycle routes to see the wild and beautiful U.P.
- Lake Michigan’s soft-sand, sun-soaking, star-gazing and butterfly beaches
- Celebrate Independence Day with these Upper Peninsula Celebrations!