The skies aren’t the only things that thunder in late March-May. The more our snow melts, the louder our rivers rumble and roar down precipices and rocky inclines. Plan to hike in to most of our 150 named waterfalls. Dress … Read full article
For all of you who want a non-traditional, affordable spring break adventure with the family, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is your destination! Floridians may think you are crazy, but here’s how to really have fun:
- Play in the snow. Forgo the
This time of year, our waterfalls quietly whisper in their frozen state in March, then roar to life by early April. If you haven’t seen our waterfalls before the thaw, come up now. Some favorites are:
Tahquamenon Falls, Paradise; Manabezho … Read full article
- Spring’s Eight Must-See Roaring Waterfalls
- Five Birdwatching Hot Spots in the U.P.
- Spring Wildflowers & Where to Find Them
- Cast your troubles away while fishing the U.P.
- Winter photo tips from a Michigan photographer