There are some must-see destinations on this planet. The Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is one of them. It is aptly named — a genuine wilderness, ruggedly untamed, thrillingly beautiful and a rare find east of … Read full article
Posted on June 2nd, 2020
- Spring’s Eight Must-See Roaring Waterfalls
- Five Birdwatching Hot Spots in the U.P.
- Spring Wildflowers & Where to Find Them
- Cast your troubles away while fishing the U.P.
- Winter photo tips from a Michigan photographer