Offering some of the best conditions in the midwest, skiers and snowboarders will want to add Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to their list of travel destinations. The U.P. is home to nine downhill ski and snowboard areas, ranging from small-town slopes … Read full article
The winter beauty of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is unmatched in the Midwest which makes it the ideal cross-country ski vacation destination. Step into your bindings and within minutes you can explore the vast tranquil wooded areas and sparkling ice-coated Great … Read full article
There is no better way to explore the awe-inspiring natural wonder of winter in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula than on a fat tire bike. Float across the snow-covered landscape and indulge in the freedom to go almost anywhere. Enjoy rarely seen … Read full article
- Spring’s Eight Must-See Roaring Waterfalls
- Five Birdwatching Hot Spots in the U.P.
- Spring Wildflowers & Where to Find Them
- Cast your troubles away while fishing the U.P.
- Winter photo tips from a Michigan photographer